Friday, October 16, 2009

Take a Medication for your Uptight-ness

The other day as I was walking, I heard someone say "take a chill pill." This got me thinking: What exactly is a chill pill? I mean, would it be something like Ritalin? Or would it be more like an antihistamine? Regardless of the answer though, the question brought me to this conclusion:

"Dude, take a chill pill"
Should not be taken to mean
Flunitrazipam


If someone were to misinterpret that, who knows where they would end up. They could pass out at their desk and wake up with their face super glued to the desk, clear nail polish on their fingernails that will turn pink when exposed to sunlight, and no pants (not that this has ever happened to anyone). Or it could be worse, though I won't go into that. In any case, I would not recommend rufy-ing your own coffee in the morning if someone tells you to take a chill pill. Even if you're somehow into those consequences I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment