Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's Waffle Time!

Well, I had a good night's sleep. And no, I did not just wake up. But I am just leaving to brunch. Normally, people tend to think of Sunday as the day for brunch. However, I would like to clarify:

There is no weekend
Lunch or breakfast at college
There is only brunch


Yes, Saturday or Sunday, there is no breakfast or lunch, in spite of what a dining hall schedule may say. So now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a waffle.

This post is boring. Speaking of waffles, last night there was a frat/sorority giving out waffles in the middle of the night. Which made me spontaneously think of this.

Any time between
Ten and two is waffle time.
AM or PM


Waffles are great, but really, you need to have them for brunch, or a midnight snack. Now for a waffle. I'll do a funnier post later. I'm just not in a creative mood I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment