Sunday, October 11, 2009

BJs... (No, not those BJs, get your mind out of the gutter)

So life at home has been good to me so far. Restocked on some supplies and got a new pair of shoes. Now off to Costco to look at glasses. My mom and I did a huge shopping at BJs (for those of you not from around here, it's one of those big warehouse shops that you need a membership to get into), and the whole time I felt like I was betraying Costco. However, we still managed to save lots of money (without switching car insurances),  and had an overall successful shopping trip. Something I wondered about alot today (and by a lot I mean I thought enough about it to write a haiku) though is:

I wonder whether
BJs has been sued about
False advertising


I mean, if you walk in there, and expect what the name may suggest- you will be greatly disappointed. In that regard, the name is very unfortunate (or fortunate depending on how you look at it). Although I suppose it's good for getting potential customers to come inside (no pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment