Saturday, October 31, 2009

[Insert Witty Title Here]

This is where I post some introductory sentence about the weather, unless I happen to have a topic lined up. This is where I apologize for posting about the weather and promise not to talk about it.

Here's where I think of a topic. In this sentence, I provide a few introductory remarks and/or background information regarding the topic. Here's where I introduce the haiku.

Here's where I put the
Haiku which is pertaining
To the theme I choose.


Here's a sentence that starts with "that's right" or "seriously." This is where I elaborate on the meaning of the haiku. Here is where I go off on a long and rambling multi-sentence tangent. Here's where I come back to it saying "in any case."

At this point, I add on any other announcements or ideas I might have, which may or may not pertain to the initial topic.


Here is where I explain the origin of the witty title and why it is so ridiculously clever if you don't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment