Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Teller Of Untruths, Teller of Untruths, Your Britches Have Combusted"

Remember when I said I wouldn't make a second post? I lied!

I have two announcements to make:

The first, I will make in haiku form:

Although I fail to
See the appeal, I have made
A Twitter account


Don't worry though, all of my posts will still be made. I will just use the Twitter to put in haikus, and random updates. You can find me here. I will also link it so that you can read my Tweets here.


The second announcement is my second vlog post! This one is not a formal post, but rather, a song! There is no haiku hidden in it, so do not search. A formal post will come later this week or something.

(Be sure to give it a 5 star rating on youtube! Or whatever you feel it deserves (5555555peerpressure55555)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMr0Dkaj8wk

The title I learned from a MLIA story, and if you're able to figure out what it means, you win 2 brownie points!*

*There is no physical value in brownie points, nor can they be redeemed for actual brownies. You will, however, gain some degree of personal satisfaction and a virtual pat on the back. Offer expires 11/12/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment