Sunday, October 25, 2009

Field of Dreams

Well, it's the morning after my 100th post. I will be updating that vlog about once a week, so look for it around the beginning of the weekend. Not sure what to talk about now...

It is an absolutely beautiful day outside. Cold, but beautiful.

In a few minutes, I will be taking a trip to a cornfield maze. It's going to be absolutely epic. Now what can I talk about... I have absolutely no idea. I'm tired.

One never outgrows
Cornfield mazes or any
Fall-fun-kids-type-thing


Yes, it may seem a little childish, but cornfield mazes are amazing (no pun intended). It's strange how when people say "no pun intended" they usually do actually intend it. Or maybe that's just me. I always fine that inadvertent puns are more clever than regular ones. So that makes this one clever because it was not intended. Shhh. Back to the point!

Go to a maze, if you're old, you'll have fun, if you're young you'll have fun. Unless you have really bad memory... or if you're alone and happen to be running from a psycho killer (qu'est que cest?) in the middle of the night with no moon out. But even that might be fun, depending on what you're in to. They really should turn mazes into haunted house type things during Halloween. Silly farmers, who aren't actually real farmers, but still. It must take a lot to cut an entire cornfield into a maze. Or alot not to, if you're a farmer. I personally could never run a farm, I'd have to much fun running over things in a tractor.

This post was lame. I apologize. I'm tired. I'll post again later if I have time, and maybe I'll think of something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment