Sunday, September 20, 2009

More talk about the weather

Sorry to the two of you who check the blog enough to notice for failing to post yesterday night and this morning. I went to a 1920s themed event last night (which was full of people who liked like they were reliving their youths), and got back rather sleepy later (after watching the Lion King, of course). Then this morning I went to a nice brunch at Ithaca's own Carriage House (an amazing little cafe in college town.... delicious, organic-ish, affordable, and very aesthetically pleasing) and only returned recently (then threw laundry in, as it is once again laundry day). When at brunch though, I decided to order something truly signifying my acceptance of Ithaca weather (talked about in my earlier post).

Hot chocolate's a
Good way to shelter oneself
From Ithaca's cold


Even though it is not especially cold today, I felt it was a fine occasion to get hot chocolate, and as such, ordered it (fail sentence). I think hot cocoa will really be my refuge during the 6 month Ithaca winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment