Monday, September 21, 2009

Brainssssssssss

Yesterday's post got me thinking about the off-chance of a zombie apocalypse. Here's what I ended up concluding:

If zombies eat brains,
Ivy League institutions
Will be first to go


I mean in all of the Ivies (and many other colleges, or course), you have a ton of smart students crammed into a small area. At Cornell especially, where we have like 16,000,000 people or so on our relatively large campus. It would be the perfect area for a zombie infestation.

With that thought in mind, I have taken to setting a bear trap in case Kanye returns, seeing as he is the greatest zombie fighter, OF ALL TIME. Problem is it would disable 1 of his limbs... maybe I'll just use a stun gun or something. Think I could Sarah Palin's ex-brother-in-law to help? Or does he just taze minors

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sociology exam to go off to, while *yoink*

"Theo I'm really happy for you and imma let you brraaaaaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnssssss brainnnnssssss brrrraaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnsssssssss. OF ALL TIME"

Nooooo, Kanye! Well, at least the bear-trap got him. I now have his love of brains locked down (haha, get it... love lockdown? Clever, right?). Wow, this is all getting far too silly.


In other news, the Emmies happened. They failed at choosing Flight of the Conchords.

1 comment:

  1. why would they fail at that??? why????? ohhhh my life has become a hot mess.

    ReplyDelete