Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sexual-Story-Saturday!

Today is an absolutely beautiful Saturday afternoon. About an hour ago our female-only dorm residents filed out of the dorm for a fire alarm. You can tell it was the female only dorm because people actually responded to a noise at 11 AM. Were there a men's only dorm, the residents would probably be burned alive on a Saturday morning before 2 PM.

I have decided that each Saturday, I should change thing up. So here's my official unveiling of:

Sexual-Story-Saturday! By which I mean Limerick-Saturday, but that doesn't have as nice a ring to it. I have come to the conclusion that each and every Saturday I will post a limerick instead of a haiku. So here you go!

Oh there once was a woman from Crete
And oh so many a man she did meet
She lived in a hut
And kept the door shut
For her real home was between the sheets.


There you go. And look for a vlog post today or tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment