Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Brains" he rawred.

Well, today is Tuesday. It's a rather boring day. Although I guess that can be said about any day. Unless you live somewhere where people ride horses instead of bicycles and dinosaurs instead of shoes. Now there's an interesting  question: if you used dinosaurs for transportation, and horses for other transportation, a lot of people would probably end up getting lost and/or getting places a lot faster. This is assuming that the dinosaur is not an herbivore, of course, though that is always a possibility. Also assuming that the horse cannot fly, which is also a possibility. And that just gave me a post idea: dinosaurs.

The other day, I was in a restaurant, and one of the menu items was "dinosaur chicken nuggets." If it wasn't on the "under 12 kids menu" I would have ordered it. Why? Because of the following:

One never outgrows
The idea of dinosaurs
No matter how old.


Dinosaurs own. I think we can all agree on that. Even if they are extinct. I'm sure that if they were alive today they would still own, and I would not be writing this. I wonder what would happen if a planet was solely inhabited by dinosaurs and zombies. Or zombie dinosaurs. That would be awesome. Although I'm sure they exist. By which I mean in some weird sci-fi fan fiction. Not in real life. Although if they did they would be able to eat brains pretty effectively. In one bite. Om nom. And the fact of the matter is if you could outgrow dinosaurs, you probably couldn't fit through doors (ba-da-boom! (that was the tom-tom -> cymbal sequence you hear at the end of bad jokes)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment