Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are We There Yet?

I know what you're probably thinking: "A new post?! But I thought you were dead!" If this is about right, you probably didn't read my last post in December. I am returned from hiatus, and will be back with new force! I shall begin writing again, as would be suggested by the fact that I am currently writing, though I expect that it will be difficult for me to regain the sheer number of visitors I once had (all 6 of you). I do think that eventually I'll reach that level again and perhaps surpass it (those two words are nice together: "perhaps surpass." Just throwing that out there).

If you aren't already, follow me on twitter at twitter.com/teowulf. I have clever and funny tweets, or so I've heard from my most reliable sources... who may just happen to be my close friends. I make insightful comments on anything ranging from dogs to dentists, music to malls, Halliburton to haircuts, Justin Bieber to jumping beavers, and Scott Brown to piles of doggy doo.

It's good to be at Cornell. I want to try to keep my posts concise (which I am obviously already failing at). So I will make a quick haiku and post to overcompensate for this.

Road trips easily
Make light of one of height's few
Disadvantages


Height is something that people normally take for granted when they're tall. Short people always wish they were taller, so that they can do things that normal people can- such as reach the cookie jar on the top shelf, ride the big kid rides at the theme park, or reach the ceiling. Tall people are able to accomplish such things with such ease that they don't even notice. However, when taking a road trip, tall people finally get a chance to feel the pain of their height. You see, unless they just have a freakishly tall torso, their feet are going to be cramped- and it sucks. Other situations in which you might dislike your height are when at the theatre, or in a hobbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment