Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Weather Outside is Spiteful

Today is Tuesday! Nothing really important is happening today. Or this week as a whole, for that matter.

The Olympics are still going on though. And we're OWNING. We have almost TWICE as many medals as the person in 2nd place (we have 8, they have 5). Sadly, I haven't had much time to watch, but it's nice to know that we're able to continue our Olympic dominance (surprise surprise).

It's not especially cold today, though it is snowing. However, the other day I heard something a little depressing.

It is sad to hear
That the high for the day is
Just below freezing.

Really. The other day I was listening to the radio and the announcer said that. It just sounds depressing and makes you realize exactly where you are. What might be even more upsetting is the fact that freezing is not that cold in Ithaca. Right now it has to be below freezing, but I'm really not that cold (though I am indoors right now). I suppose if it's not too windy then the cold isn't too bad. qefkfneqfknqqfew bleh. That's all I can think to talk about right now. I'm lame like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment